What if we could power a mini fridge with either a 12 V or 220 V socket but also with gas?
We would have a product that could be used almost anywhere. Whether at home, in the office or in the shop. We could take it with us on our car trips by plugging it into the car’s cigarette lighter. And we could go camping far from electricity as we can connect it to the gas bottle. In short, a mini fridge really versatile. And that’s just the description of the Dometic Combicool rc 1200 egp trivalent fridge.
Of course, the three different power sources must be used one at a time and, as for the gas, the fitting is not provided in the purchase package. Consequently you will have to buy it separately (you can buy it online from Germany).
- Thermostatically adjustable when used on 230V.
- Adjustable flame when used on gas.
- Integrated handles.
- Piezo ignition.
Dometic CombiCool RC 1200 EGP
- Absorption portable refrigerator 1200 EGP (50 mbar)
Dometic rc 1200 egp: Don’t worry about the noise because it doesn’t know what it is!
Typical shortcoming of mini portable refrigerators?
They are noisy.
Some models you can’t even put in the kitchen, otherwise you’ll be forced to turn up the volume of the TV too much. A defect that is very annoying, but you won’t have to worry about that with the Dometic Combicool rc 1200 egp because the fridge is absolutely silent. Therefore, it can also be put in the bedroom and will not bother your rest or that of your partner.
Another typical defect of the most classic portable mini fridge is the poor cooling capacity, in this case instead we have a capacity that reaches up to -25 ° compared to room temperature. Of course, it should be noted that this data is not valid when the product is connected to a 12-volt outlet. Since in this mode the power of the mini fridge is certainly lower.
In the next bulleted list we will also talk about the capacity and all other features of this Dometic portable fridge.
- Volume: 41 liters.
- 2-liter bottles: you can put them on the foot.
- Weight and dimensions of the mini fridge: 16 kg – 500 x 441 x 508 mm.
- High-quality, durable and insulating design: The box is made of aluminium, which makes the mini fridge really sturdy but also quite stylish. Moreover, the insulating material used is polyurethane foam which is the best insulator. This is also the reason why the Dometic mini fridge offers excellent refrigeration capacity.
- Equipped with ice tray: it also allows you to freeze the tray so you can have ice cubes. Be careful though: it only freezes the tray, it is not a mini fridge that can also be used as a freezer.
Dometic rc 1200 egp: price and final opinion!
Why choose the Dometic rc 1200 egp mini fridge and not another model?
Because this is a trivalent fridge, really an excellent novelty in the world of refrigerators since it can be used not only on 220 volts and 12 volts, but also on gas. It also satisfies those users who want to put their 1.5-litre and 2-litre bottles upright rather than tilted or lying down.
Interested in buying the Dometic rc1200?
Then you can find out here if it’s still available.