Do you go fishing and need a fridge that can keep your catch for several days, or do you simply want it to keep your drinks cold when you go camping with friends?
Would you like a fridge that doesn’t need to be connected to an electrical outlet in order to maintain its temperature for several days?
Then the solution to your needs is the Dometic Cool Ice wci 22. Thanks to the thick layer of insulating foam and the labyrinth seals (which retain the cold air more) this fridge is able to keep the ice for several days and, consequently, with it also keeps the food you put inside the icebox fresh.
The Dometic Cool Ice wci 22, therefore, can be used even for several consecutive days, obviously the duration of freshness depends on several factors that concern not only the amount of ice placed inside, but also the external climatic conditions.
Dometic Cool-Ice WCI 22
- icebox (passive thermal container) with ultra-strong insulation, internal volume 22 litres with adjustable shoulder strap, low heat absorption, seamless construction made of UV-resistant plastic, large polyethylene feet for greater stability and slip resistance, food-safe, easy cleaning, excellent volume/weight ratio effective polyurethane insulation combined with intelligent labyrinth seal,
Dometic wci 22: Mini fridge with a robust design!
Taking the mini fridge with you means, of course, constantly moving it around. And in between moving it around, it might accidentally fall to the ground, or perhaps we have carelessly knocked it against a blunt object. In short, there is a risk that the design may be damaged even at first contact, albeit slight. But this happens if you buy a poor quality product with a super light and very fragile plastic, but not with the Dometic Cool Ice wci 22 which is made of shockproof plastic. You only need to touch it to know that you are dealing with a product with a sturdy design.
The welds are not made of plastic (another testament to quality) and the design is protected from UV rays.
To facilitate the transport of the Dometic Ice 22 there is a special handle and shoulder strap (which you can adjust). With that said, let’s now move on to the other features that set this icebox apart:
- Locking and sealing technology: to ensure that it closes without leaking cold air, the Dometic Cool Ice wci 22 boasts a sealing closure. This is another of the “secrets” why this Dometic mini fridge boasts a really high level of thermal insulation.
- Easy to clean.
- Food-safe: not surprisingly, it is made of polyethylene (food-safe plastic). Even the integrated supports are made of polyethylene.
- Stable: thanks to the feet.
- Capacity: 22 litres.
- Net weight: 4.2 kg.
- Product dimensions: 386 x 313 x 363 mm.
Dometic Cool Ice wci 22: price and reviews
Why do you prefer the Dometic Cool Ice wci 22 to other mini fridges?
Because you don’ t need electricity to ensure the right internal temperature, it is made of quality materials, it is shock resistant and the level of thermal insulation is really excellent (so much so that the ice can be stored for more than 3-4 days).
Our opinion can only be more than positive and we are not even the only ones to think so. If you click here you can read many other opinions and you can also check if the Dometic wci 22 is still available today or not.